From a privileged position on Melbourne's most famous riverfront boulevard, 88 Melbourne rises above the bustling city to feature soaring views stretching from lush gardens to a sparkling skyline. The peak of perfection; the epitome of metropolitan lifestyle. A new standard of living not yet seen awaits you in this iconic location in Australia's busiest city. Designed by renowned arrchitect Rothelowman and Kerry Phelan Design Office, 88 Melbourne is an architectural mark of distinction that redefines the future of residential design. Its sculptured diamond facade is immediately recognisable, inspired by its surroundings by redefining the standard of the built environment.
From the personal 5-star concierge and stunning lobby, to the outdoor terraces and entertainment area. Every detail has been considered and designed to match its first class services.
Take a dip in the pool, work it out in the gymnasium, relax in the spa and sauna. Savour your favourite drinks in the private wine room, or enjoy it with gastronomic delights available from the private dining room, catering kitchen and outdoor BBQ area. Services usually reserved for the world's most exclusive hotels are now a part of your everyday life.
Each unit offers an abundance of natural light that warms the room, and provides a breathtaking view of the Melbourne skyline at night. There's an umistakable feeling of space and opulence, complemented by hand blown light fixtures, refined timber veneers, exemplary joinery; no detail overlooked. In the kitchen that is as stunning as it is practical, there is a distinct elegant European feeling. In the bathrooms, natural stone juxtaposed with solid brass fixtures impart a sense of elegance.
- Privileged Position - perfectly situated, moments from Southbank and the globally recognised Crown entertainment precinct - everything Melbourne has to offer within arms reach
- A Diamond in the Sky - Standing proudly in the heart of the city the diamond facade sculptured by Rothelowman is immediately recognisable
- Uninterrupted Views - Expansive views towards Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne CBD, Albert Park, Docklands and Royal Botanic Gardens
- Unsurpassed Location - Within easy walking distance to South Melbourne Market, Clarendon Street Shops, Southern Cross Station, Botanic Gardens and Albert Park, Docklands and Royal Botanic Gardens
- First-Class Amenities - 5 Star concierge, swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, spa, private wine room, private dining room, catering kitchen and outdoor BBQ
- Exceptional Selection - 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments starting from AUD$4xx,xxx