A modern two level apartment building with various number of one bedroom / one bathroom & two bedroom / two bathroom apartments.The designer’s vision for the project was to provide high quality apartments which deliver an excellent living experience.
40 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. The contemporary apartments feature stunning finishes and clever design, maximising the use of space and natural light. Each one and two bedroom apartment incorporates quality fixtures and fittings, including stone benchtops, split system air conditioning, and quality appliances. The cleverly designed connection between the open living areas and the generous balconies or courtyards create an outdoor space that is ideally suited for entertaining all year round.
- Kitchen Stone bench tops, integrated ‘Electric’ kitchen appliances with a dishwasher, and splashbacks inclusive.
- Each apartment has one car space
- Split system air conditioning with dual outlets in the living and master bedroom.
- Quality appliances.
- Carpets in bedroom and tiles in wet areas.
- Each apartment has a living area which is cleverly designed to open into a balcony or courtyard.
Midland is a suburb in Perth, Western Australia metropolitan area, as well as the regional centre for the City of Swan local government area that covers the Swan Valley and parts of the Darling Scarp to the east. It is situated at the intersection of Great Eastern Highway and Great Northern Highway. Its eastern boundary is defined by the Roe Highway. Midland is only 16 km (9.9 mi) away from the city centre.
Only minutes away is the huge Midland Gate Shopping Centre, one of only two shopping centres in Western Australia with all three department stores (Kmart, Target, and Big W). It has over 200 specialty stores, 2 supermarkets, a fresh food mall, food court and an eight-screen cinema complex. Or visit the nearby town of Guildford with its antique stores, and other family owned specialty shops.
Nearby Swan Valley offers live music venues, breweries, art galleries, restaurants and let’s not forget the famous Margaret River Chocolate Factory! Residents take advantage of the nearby Swan River for an active kayak trip, or relax on the riverbank at one of the many public areas scattered along its length with a picnic, good book or fishing rod.
- Midland Gate Shopping Centre, one of only two shopping centres in Western Australia with all three department stores (Kmart, Target and Big W)..
- Located on the Great Northern Highway, with access to the Great Eastern Highway and Reid Highway.
- For cafes, restaurants and entertainment look no further then Midland a short stroll way (less than 1.5kms away).
- There are plenty of reserves and playing fields to escape to with Midland Oval, Coal Dam Park; Homesdale Park, Reg Bond Reserve, Ray Marshall Park, Woodbridge Riverside Park, Ashby Gardens Jack Williamson Oval, Spring Reserve, Koolbardi Park, to name a few. Less than 2kms away is Midland Police Station, Woolworths, Polytechnic West Midland Campus, North Street Pharmacy, Restaurants/Cafes, Subway, Red Rooster, Gloria Jeans, Midland Post Office, Midland Gate Shopping Centre, with St Brigid’s Primary School and La Salle College .5km away.
Schools & Education
19 Primary Schools, 4 High Schools as well as 12 private primary and high schools are located throughout the Swan area. All of them are either in Midland or in close proximity to Midland. There are no universities in the LGA currently, however many of these are accessible through the city’s public transportation system. There are also plans for the Curtin University campus to be opened in Midland.
GENERAL LEVIES & RENTAL INCOME
RENTAL INCOME PER WEEK
STRATA FEES PER ANNUM
WATER RATES PA
COUNCIL RATES PA
$1210 - $1430
$662.50 - $769.73
$1205.83 - $1408.48
Commence: June 2015 - Completion: June 2016
ARCHITECT / DEVELOPER
Handle Property Group